1. The OMORFIE Hair Styler must ONLY be connected to the current socket of voltage specified on the rating plate. Either 110V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz.
2. Do not use the OMORFIE Hair Style if it is defective or the cord is damaged.
3. NEVER use the OMORFIE Hair Styler in Water or “other” liquids.
4. Hands MUST be dry when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
5. Do not place the OMORFIE Hair Styler on Plastic and or any material sensitive to heat.
6. When turning on the OMORFIE Hair Styler, you will hear a sound. The “Red LED” light will start flashing once the device reaches the setting temperature.
7. Hair must be DRY when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
8. Please, DO NOT touch the OMORFIE Hair Styler plates whilst hot.
9. After styling is finished, please unplug the OMORFIE Hair Styler and leave it to cool down completely before storing it.
10. Before carrying out any cleaning, the OMORFIE Hair Styler must be Unplugged and Cooled down.
11. It is not recommended to wrap the cord around the OMORFIE Hair Styler, this can result in the cord to “fray”
12. DO NOT use the OMORFIE Hair Styler for any other purpose, other than its intended use.
This warranty is valid from 1 year from the date of purchase.
Your OMORFIE Hair Styler is replaceable within three (3) months or repaired within one (1) year of the original purchase date if it is found to be defective in workmanship and or materials.
Please save your receipt as proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to OMORFIE Hair Styler’s showing damage/abuse or to parts which our judgement are not defective – nor does this warranty extend to tampered/altered and or repaired other than by OMORFIE Pty Ltd and its Manufacture.
This warranty does not cover general use/ wear and tear – such as scratches, chips, abrasions, discoloration and fading.